Five superfoods are in Elixir Lip Gloss, and they make a killer smoothie, too.
“As a young girl I loved creating costumes, which often included makeup. For this, my mom had one rule: ‘use anything in the kitchen except what’s under the sink.’ Anything that was edible was fair game and a powerful seed was planted—food is not only what you eat but what you put on your skin,“ shares Krysia Boinis, Vapour co-founder and DIY enthusiast.
Vapour’s products are designed with synergy in mind to be dynamically rich in protective antioxidants. Scientists researching antioxidants understand that these free-radical scavengers are most potent in blends. One antioxidant alone is not as effective as the synergy of several. One example, Vapour Elixir Lip Gloss, is packed with Super Foods that provide antioxidant protection every time you wear it.
Krysia shares a delicious antioxidant super smoothie made using Super Foods found in Elixir Gloss: green tea, açaí berry, goji berry, apricot and plum.
Vapour Elixir Super Food Smoothie
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup green tea
- 1 banana
- 1 Tablespoon açaí powder
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ¼ cup dried or fresh apricots
- 2 Tablespoon dried plums
- Start by boiling 1 cup of water and steep the green tea. Allow tea to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, slice dried plums into strips.
- Blend coconut milk, cooled green tea, banana, apricot, goji berries and açaí powder.
- Pour into glass and top with sliced plum strips.
- Enjoy and feel this potent blends synergistic magic!
Try with any of your favorite Elixir shades.