Hocus Pocus: Winifred Sanderson
Don’t let your makeup “run amok” this Halloween. Try this Winifred Sanderson-inspired look.
- Using Eyeshadow Quad in INTENTION, sculpt the eye socket with Copal + Heartwood.
- Line the top + bottom lash line with Lapis.
- Apply Mesmerize Mascara for a fluffy lash.
- Apply Matte Smoothing Primer and Soft Focus Foundation (get a shade match) to your preference.
- Add bolder than usual circles of blush to your cheeks with Aura Multi Stick in SULTRY.
- Apply High Voltage Lipstick in PRIMAL to the center of your lips. Creating a small heart without the bottom point.
- Apply Luminous Foundation in your shade to the outer corners of your lips to accentuate the lipstick.
Now you’re ready to put a spell on everyone!
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: SABRINA SPELLMAN
Channel your inner sorceress by recreating this bewitching look.
- Using Eyeshadow Quad in ARCHETYPE, blend Cinnamon into the crease of the eye.
- Tap Nutmeg onto the eyelid and line the lower lash line with the same shade.
- Add Ginger onto the brow bone to create a lifted look (pro tip to use in the future!)
- Apply a few coats of Astral Volumizing Mascara for deep black lashes.
- Define brows with Architect Brow Gel. Be sure to use the shade that matches you best.
Dust on Bronzing Powder for a warm fall glow. Use ECLIPSE for fair-to-medium skin and EQUINOX for deeper skin or a more dramatic contour.
Apply High Voltage Lipstick in BOLD for Sabrina’s signature pout.
Time to meet up with Harvey and the gang!
THE CRAFT: NANCY DOWNS
The witching hour is almost upon us. Time to apply this easy Nancy Downs-inspired look.
- Using Eyeshadow Quad in LABYRINTH, pat Incense onto the center of your eyelid using a clean finger tip and smudge out to blend.
- Smudge the same shade along the lower lash line with our Detail Brush.
- Add a few coats of Mesmerize Mascara for vampy lashes.
- Pinch your brow to make them thinner and apply Architect Brow Gel in one shade darker than your natural color.
- Line your lips with our Precision Brush and Aura Multi Stick in LURE.
- Fill the center of the lips with Aura Multi Stick in DARE.
Now you're ready to gather your coven!
The Wizard of Oz: Glinda, The Good Witch
Recreate this enchanting look inspired by the most powerful sorceress in the Land of Oz.
- Starting with the Eyeshadow Quad in HYPNOTIC, tap Lepidolite onto the center of the eyelids and blend through the entire lid.
- Highlight the inner corners of the eyes with Opal while deepening the outer corners of your eyes with Garnet.
- Apply a few coats of Astral Volumizing Mascara for plush lashes.
To achieve Glinda’s ethereal glow, apply a layer of Gentle Illuminating Primer followed by touch ups with Luminous Foundation in your shade.
- Apply High Voltage Lipstick in PRIMAL and perfect the edges of your lip line with our Precision Brush.
- Tap the excess color from your lips to your cheeks as a rosy blush with our Sculpting Brush.
Remember, you’ve always had the power, you just had to learn it yourself!