Graphic Designer—Beauty Experience a Plus
Vapour Beauty is searching for a highly motivated, detail oriented, full-time Graphic Designer to join our fast paced and creative Marketing Team. Vapour is a clean makeup brand from free-spirited + eco-friendly Taos, NM. We make high-vibe color for a more conscious world. Our plant-powered formulas enhance + nurture skin while offering high performance alternatives to conventional makeup.
The ideal candidate has an eye for great design, a passion for the creative development process and is able to both collaborate with others and be self-motivated.
You will design beautiful, eye-catching creative for ongoing digital marketing campaigns, website, social, blog and print materials to drive business growth. You will partner with functional stakeholders and will be responsible for taking project objectives from briefs and translating them within brand guidelines across all channels. You’ll work closely with and report to the Creative Director.
The position requires a strong conceptual thinker to partner with the Creative Director and Marketing Director and be a breakthrough creative in the beauty industry. This is a real hands-on opportunity with a growing beauty brand and requires a personality that is a self starter, organized, detail oriented. This is a remote position that allows flexibility to be based anywhere in the US.
Foster strong partnership, coordinate and communicate within cross-functional teams including Creative Director, Marketing Director, Sales Team and Developers.
- Support the Creative Director and Marketing Director in developing and executing holistic creative in line with brand strategy that can be translated across all digital and print touchpoints of the brand.
- Design creative within brand guidelines for ongoing digital marketing campaigns, social content, sales materials, website and print collateral.
- Monitor and maintain website, create and update images, text, layout and new features and functions (Shopify Plus). App research and testing. Communicate and coordinate with developers as needed.
- Manage and maintaining digital image library and working files for multiple applications
- Design and layout of primary and secondary packaging for print and serve as liaison with print vendors
- Photo editing
- Graphic Design Portfolio, Excellent typography, design and conceptual skills
- Track record of success in a digitally driven creative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior workflow, organization and time management skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Refined design sense and desire to produce elevated, brand-building, and innovative creative. Active learner - staying on top of and learning new industry, design, web, social media and digital trends and technology.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high-demand environment and manage multiple projects from concept to completion under varying time constraints.
- Possesses an excellent knowledge of design software - including In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Web + UX Design
- 3+ years in a highly productive creative environment.
- B.A. in Graphic Design or fine art from a design/art school. (4 years of combined college education and work experience may be substituted for a college degree) Illustration, video editing and/or product photography a PLUS
- Creative mindset