HOW TO WEAR
1. AER is super-concentrated and spreads evenly; you will need only a small amount.
2. Apply a pea-sized dab under each arm and allow AER to dry down.
Note: Some people experience sensitivity to Baking Soda. If this is a concern, swatch test on inner arm.
Ten days after your AER Trial Set is shipped, check your email for your 20% off full-size AER promo. This discount is applicable only on vapourbeauty.com. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
• Revolutionary gel-to-powder formula glides on easily
• Super-concentrated, a little goes a long way
• Organic Arrowroot, Tulsi and Oregano, and Wildcrafted Myrrh deliver lasting results
• Universal essential oil blends elevate the senses and combat odor
Some people experience a transition phase as they move from conventional antiperspirants or deodorants to plant-based deodorants like AER. Your body may need some time to adjust. Don’t give up if during your first couple weeks of AER use you experience:
• More sweat
• Changing odors
Vapour Organic Beauty formulates AER with organic, natural and Eco–Cert ingredients including essential oils. If you have a history of sensitive skin or allergic reactions, especially to essential oils, please be sure to test AER on a small area inside your wrist for 2–3 days prior to using. Vapour Organic Beauty cannot guarantee that customers will not experience skin reactions to our products. Should any reaction occur, please discontinue use and consult your physician.
A small percentage of people have sensitivity to baking soda. If you experience redness or itching, discontinue use.
Although it is rare, certain essential oils can discolor clothing. While we do our best to prevent this from happening, Vapour is not responsible for stained clothing.
Some separation of ingredients in packaging may occur.