HOW TO WEAR
1. AER is super-concentrated and spreads evenly; you will need only a small amount.
2. Apply a pea-sized dab under each arm and allow AER to dry down.
3. Some people experience sensitivity to Baking Soda. If this is a concern, swatch test on inner arm. AER contains a minimal amount of Baking Soda compared to other natural deodorants.
Ten days after your AER Trial Set is shipped, check your email for your 20% off full-size AER promo. This discount is applicable only on vapourbeauty.com. Contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
Some people experience a transition phase as they move from conventional antiperspirants or deodorants to plant-based deodorants like AER. Your body may need some time to adjust. Don’t give up if during your first couple weeks of AER use you experience:
• More sweat
• Changing odors
Vapour Organic Beauty formulates AER with organic, natural and Eco–Cert ingredients including essential oils. If you have a history of sensitive skin or allergic reactions, especially to essential oils, please be sure to test AER on a small area inside your wrist for 2–3 days prior to using. Vapour Organic Beauty cannot guarantee that customers will not experience skin reactions to our products. Should any reaction occur, please discontinue use and call a doctor.
A small percentage of people have sensitivity to baking soda. If you experience redness or itching, discontinue use.
Although it is rare, certain essential oils can discolor clothing. While we do our best to prevent this from happening, Vapour is not responsible if your clothing gets stained.
Some separation of ingredients in packaging may occur.
• 70% Organic ingredients
• 30% Essential Oils and other Natural ingredients
• Chemical Free
• Cruelty Free
• Made with wind power
• Biodegradable ingredients
• No Nanoparticles
• No Irradiation